Monday, May 11, 2009

A New Collab & The Continuation of the Grand Opening Sale at STS

Wow, what a great Grand Opening we are having over at Stuff To Scrap. If you missed today's great discount, never fear, there's more great bargains going on all week. Click on the flyer to head over to the Stuff To Scrap Store. Lots and lots of wonderful things to snag! Go look around and see all the wonderful things!


Also, check out the Stuff to Scrap Blog tomorrow for the daily download as well as Meet the Designer spotlight, which just happens to be me! Hint, there's another freebie on there that I made, but you have to go read about me first! Good times!

There's a fabulous new collab out there by Scrappy Cocoa and Flower Scraps, Homegrown. It's beautiful and I LOVED working with this kit. Take a look at a couple of layouts I made using this kit:
Using Flower Scraps Part:
Using Scrappy Cocoa's Part:
Click on the previews to head to both blogs to download this great kit! Enjoy!

No comments: