Saturday, May 30, 2009

A Speed Scrap, Fabulous Kit, and QP Freebie!

Okay, business first then on to a super FUN kit!! There's a Speed Scrap over at Stuff To Scrap on Monday. You definitely don't want to miss it. Here are the details, click on the flyer to head over to the STS forum

Here's what you get for playing along.


Now for the fun stuff, however, speed scraps are super fun!!

CW Picket has a beautiful new kit in her store, Fresh Picked! I LOVED the colors of this kit. I think it's because these are the colors of my 3 year olds bedroom. I'm trying to figure out what I can make with this kit to put in her room. So, if you have any great ideas, let me know, leave me a comment! First, here's the layout I made with the kit:

Here's a preview of the kit. You can click on it to head to her store to snag this little beauty! A little birdy told me the kit will be on sale Monday, shhhh don't tell anyone!

Now, here's a quickpage I made from my layout! Did I tell you I LOVE this kit???? Just thought I'd mention it in case I didn't before : ) enjoy!! Click on the preview to download!


Have a great weekend!

6 comments:

C said...

Thank you for the freebie!

lovetocraftbetty said...

The color combination in this kit is lovely! Thanks for sharing your sweet quick page.

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on May. 30, 2009. Thanks again.

cjpeterson38 said...

Well, a project...obviously, you must create a brag book type album to document the color scheme of her childhood room. Thank you for sharing your qp. Looking forward to other ideas poppin up as well as what you decide to do.

TMI Tara said...

Love the QP! Thanks!!!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 30 May [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 31 May [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).