Sunday, May 17, 2009

Summer Vacation Freebie

I have a freebie kit for you this week! I hope you enjoy it! It's called Summer Vacation. But, first, here are some layouts my CT made. Make sure you head to their blogs and leave them some love! They did some dang cute layouts! They did so many, that I'm going to post some everyday! You'll definitely want to come back and check them all out!


Here's the preview of the kit:

Here's the Papers you get to download today. Click on the preview to download. Enjoy!
**Link Expired**Click HERE to head to my store to purchase

8 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 17 May [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 18 May [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

HS3mom said...

hank you, thank you! Finally - a summer kit that isn't 99% orange (my least fave color)! I love this & can't wait to use it to scrap our summer trips to the lake & beach!

Amber said...

Thanks!

Heather said...

THANKS! This is terrific!

Michele said...

I agree, glad to have a summer kit that isn't just yellow and orange! hehehe Thanks!!!

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Summer Theme post on May. 18, 2009. Thanks again.

lovetocraftbetty said...

Thank you very much for sharing your gorgeous kit - love the colors!

StarryEyes said...

Fantastic colors! Thank you.