Sunday, May 24, 2009

Tuscan Sunrise

Here it is, the debut of Tuscan Sunrise. This kit was created from the last Brownie Scraps Design Challenge. We were given several pictures to choose from, we were to choose one picture and from that picture come up with a color scheme and theme for our kit. I was immediately drawn to one of the pictures. You see, I LOVE the poppy flower. This picture is of a beautiful poppy field. Here's the picture:

So, now you know the inspiration behind this kit. I then began creating and had a hard time coming up with a name for my kit. I put it out there to my CT and Chrissy came up with the name Tuscan Sunrise. Love it! Here are the wonderful layouts my CT created:

Here's what the kit looks like:
Today you get the papers. Click on the preview to download. Enjoy!

9 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 24 May [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 25 May [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

nie said...

thank you so much!!! will download it when back at home today! Lovely color swatch!

Aneshvarii said...

What a beautiful Kit!
Thank You: I am collectig all the "tuscan" stuff, because I planned to write an essay about the way of thinking of my country by no-Tuscan people. and I will take in account your Kit too!
Hugs from Tuscany (on the bottom of my homepage you can see a Google-map with a bookmark to my city)
*A
http://www.aneshvarii.eu/

lovetocraftbetty said...

Gorgeous colors in your new kit! Thanks very much for sharing. Love all the layouts on your blog.

Chief said...

Thanks...I love this color palette

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements or Papers post on May. 25, 2009. Thanks again.

SandyPie said...

beautiful colors, thanks so much for sharing with us.

Michelle Bebe said...

Thanks so much!

theresa said...

Beautiful colors! Thank you.