Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Count My Lucky Stars Alpha

Okay, I didn't even get to my second post for today. I have so much to tell you, yet, I have so little time. I blame summer vacation and kids being home! But, it's all good, right?!

First off, I can't thank you enough for downloading this kit and for leaving such wonderful comments! I love to read the comments you leave, you all are so very kind! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

Here's another wonderful layout from my CT member, Becky (I LOVE the quote she put on this layout, so sweet!):


Anyway, here's my alpha for Count My Lucky Stars. Hope you like it. Click on the preview to download.
**Link expired. You can snag this kit at my store HERE**
Click on Tracy's preview to head to her blog to download her alpha as well (remember we are on different time zones). Sorry, I thought I had a preview of her alpha, but I don't! It's a dang cute polka dot alpha that I just LOVED!!


Enjoy! We'll see you back tomorrow for some fabulous quickpages!

7 comments:

Damsel said...

thank you thank you thank you for your beautiful kit and all the time it took to make it, I thank you!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 30 Jun [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 01 Jul [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Pattycakes said...

Love, love, love this alpha! Thank you for sharing with us! :)

Erin said...

wonderful alpha. thanks!

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Alpha(s),Font(s), Word Art(s) post on Jul. 01, 2009. Thanks again.

Marie said...

Your kit rocks :) Thanks!

N.T. said...

Thank you for this kit. It's a lot of fun!