Sunday, June 28, 2009

Count My Lucky Stars--Freebie Kit

I'm so excited to share my first ever collab kit with you all. Tracy from Growing Pains-Scrapped and I teamed up for a very festive kit, just in time for the 4th of July. Those of you residing outside the United States, I'm sure that you will find a use for this kit, Count My Lucky Stars. I LOVE how it turned out and think you'll like it too. But, first some layouts from my CT using both kits, once again, they rocked it!

Noelle--From my portion of the kit
Noelle AgainBrandy using a little from both kitsChrissyTara (Tracy's CT Member) using a little of both kits.
Tracy's using my portion of the kit
Mine using Tracy's portion of the kitMine using my portion of the kit
Phew, did you catch all of that?!!! Anyway, here are the previews to the kit.

Tracy's Kit (Click on it to head to her blog)
My portion of the kit
Today you get the papers. Snag them quick because after Saturday, they head to my store! As always, I'd LOVE to hear what you think of this fun collab. Also, love to see any layouts you make using this kit or any of my kits! Enjoy!

Click on the preview to download**Link Expired. You can snag this kit HERE at my store**

8 comments:

Natalie said...

Great colors...so cute!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 28 Jun [LA 08:12pm, NY 10:12pm] - 29 Jun [UK 03:12am, OZ 01:12pm] ).

jmutchler said...

great kit! thanks so much!!!

Eni said...

wonderful! thanks so much

makeyesup said...

Great patriotic kit, thanks for the papers, looking forward to the rest of the kit.

Damsel said...

thank you so much for your time and talent.

Heidi said...

What a gorgeous kit! Thank you!

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Fourth of July - Red, White, and Blue post on Jun. 29, 2009. Thanks again.