Sunday, June 14, 2009

A New Kit: Sweet Summer Breeze and a Freebie

I just finished a new kit and I must say I really love the way it turned out. Sweet Summer Breeze is perfect for any and all of your summer adventures. I want to show you some fabulous layouts my CT created, they are just amazing! Thanks ladies!

Brandi
ChrissyChrissy AgainTracyNoelleNoelle AgainBeckyLinaLina AgainAnd Mine

If you like what you've seen thus far, click on the preview below to head to my store and snag this sweet kit for 25% off this week only. Included in this kit are 15 papers, 50 elements, and a full Alpha. I really think you'll love having this kit!


And now for your freebie, this fun little Date Stamp Set that coordinates with the Sweet Summer Breeze kit. Enjoy!
Oh and come back on Thursday for some QP's that I'll have for you. I'm actually headed to a Youth Girls Camp for the week, but I'm scheduling my post now so you can download them if you want them!

8 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 14 Jun [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 15 Jun [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

erin said...

cool date stamps! thanks for the freebie!

Barbara said...

These are really cute! Thank you!

criste said...

what a beautiful kit! i love lime green!

TerriK said...

Thanks for the WAY COOL date stamp!!

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements or Papers post on Jun. 15, 2009. Thanks again.

lovetocraftbetty said...

These look really neat - thanks for sharing!
Hope you are enjoying summer camp!

titus2treasures said...

LOVE this kit! The color scheme coordinates beautifully with my daughter's swimsuit ... hope to see more QPs!