Friday, June 26, 2009

Speed Scrap TODAY, SALE, & Awesome Templates From Stolen Moments

Hi ya'll been a crazy busy week! Thought I'd let you know about a Speed Scrap today and a Sale! Here are the details for both (click on the details to head to the forum and the store):

The participation prize is going to be awesome!! You won't want to miss out on this one, it's definitely a surprise!

Also, Stolen Moments has a wonderful Template pack in her store over at Sunshine Studio Scraps. If you are new to Digital Scrapping, templates are an awesome way to get you started. When I first started digi-scrapping, I used templates a lot! Anyway, these templates are made from some of Ambers layouts. If you haven't seen her layouts, they are amazing!! I quite frequently scraplift from Amber, I just love what she does. Here's a layout I made using one of her templates from this pack.


The kit I used is from my portion of a collab Count My Lucky Stars that I did with Growing Pains Scrapped. It will be released on my blog as a freebie on Monday!! So check back to snag this fun kit!

Here's the preview. Click on it to snag these from her store.

No comments: