Monday, June 1, 2009

Whimsical Spring Blossoms Revistited!

So, I know Spring is over and people are moving on to summery type kits. But, I just loved the colors of this kit, Whimsical Spring Blossoms that I released a few months back. Well, I've added it to my store and you can snag it HERE if you weren't able to get it as a freebie. I added a cute chipboard type alpha to it and that's included in the store kit! Pretty fun! Anyway, I gave this kit along with a mini add on to my wonderful CT and asked them to create with it. We came up with an idea to give you all some Brag Book pages made with this kit! I made 10 myself, and my CT made a bunch! By the end of the week you quite possibly could have a whole Brag Book ready to print. Awesome!! Anyway, today I'd like to offer to you the mini add on to Whimsical Spring Blossoms. Here's what it looks like:

Click on the preview to download if you'd like to. Come back on Wednesday for the BB pages to download. You won't want to miss them.

Here are a few layouts that my CT made:

Lina did 2
Noelle
And 2 of mine
Don't forget to come back on Wednesday for the awesome brag book pages! Enjoy!

3 comments:

C said...

Thank you for the freebie!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 01 Jun [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 02 Jun [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Family/Mom/Dad/Daughter/Grandma,Grandpa,etc... Theme post on Jun. 02, 2009. Thanks again.