Friday, July 31, 2009

Completely Embarassed--QP Freebie

I am completely embarassed! I am on vacation to the lovely state of Utah and thought I had scheduled posts for all of my CT duties. But, I forgot one! Yup, I'm losing it!! I can't even show you my layout I made, as I don't have access to my EHD and my personal computer! Uugghh!! Anyway.......This is from a kit by Just For You Digi Scraps called Serenity's Garden. Beautiful kit!! So sorry Michelle for not posting sooner. You can snag her kit in the Stuff to Scrap Store by clicking HERE. Michelle also has some fabulous freebies on her blog. Click HERE to head to her blog and snag them. Click on the preview below to download my QP! Thanks for being patient with me!!

5 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 31 Jul [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 01 Aug [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

The Faerie Queen said...

Very pretty. Thank you xxx

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 13 post on Aug. 01, 2009. Thanks again.

clubiani said...

this is a beautiful QP! Thanks for sharing

anitab said...

Thank you so much for the beautiful quickpage - it was definitely worth waiting for!