Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Quickpages Anyone??

**Once My CT get's their QP's on their blogs, I'll update this post.**

I've got quickpages for you all using the Count My Lucky Stars collab kit by myself and Growing Pains-Scrapped. Also, click on my CT's pictures to download their QP's. But, if they aren't there quite yet, give them some time. That different time zone thing throws us all off! Remember, this kit expires on Friday. After Friday, you can snag it from my store.

Brandy's QP click on preview to download
Becky's
Chrissy
Mine:

Have a safe and wonderful 4th of July!

3 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 01 Jul [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 02 Jul [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Jul. 02, 2009. Thanks again.

Tanya said...

So fabulous! Thanks for all the great QPs.