Monday, July 20, 2009

Two New Kits

I am so glad you've all been liking the Play All Day Blog Train! It makes me super happy when you are happy! : )

Just wanted to let you know I'm headed to Utah for 3 weeks and won't have much going on here! I know, it's a bummer. I had grandiose plans of getting some more mini kits done for you so you could have some fun freebies while I was gone, but unfortunately, it didn't work out that way! So, check back the middle of August for some exciting kits! Oh, and check back later this week for some more QP freebies. You won't want to miss out on them

I have two kits to share with you today. I really think you are going to like them. They are both freebies, can't get much better than that!

First up is a kit by Growing Pains-Scrapped, Karlee's Smile. This kit is actually made for my cute niece Karlee. She's definitely got a beautiful smile and is such a sweet young lady! Only fitting to have a kit named after her! Here's a couple of layouts I made with this kit:



Here's the kit preview. Click on it to head to Tracy's blog to snag this sweet kit. But, you need to hurry before she expires it and put it in her store.
Next up is a collab kit Take a Dip by Digi-designs by Nicole and Nibbles and Skribbles. The colors are so beautiful and its the perfect kit to scrap all your swimming pictures with. You're going to LOVE it!! Here's a layout I made using this kit:
Here's the kit preview for Nicole's portion of the kit. Click on it to head to her blog to download this kit. From there you can head to Nibbles and Skribbles blog to download her portion. Enjoy and don't forget to check back for all these layouts transformed into QP freebies!One more thing I almost completely forgot about, I can't even believe I almost forgot about this. It's Nicole's 1 year blogoversary and to celebrate, she's got an awesome sale happening! Click on the flyer to jump over to her store! Now's a great time to snag those kits of hers that you've been dying to have!

No comments: