Thursday, August 27, 2009

Apple Spice--A New Kit by Growing Pains-Scrapped

Are you ready for the wonderful smells and colors of fall? Well, to get you in the mood, Growing Pains-Scrapped released a kit this week called Apple Spice! This is a beautiful kit. As soon as I opened it, it brought back memories of learning to cook an apple pie with my sister in law. A few years after she and I had a wonderful evening cooking this pie, she died from cancer leaving behind a beautiful young family. She's been gone for 14 years now, but those memories seem like just yesterday. I miss her! Anyway, thanks for letting me get all sentimental on you. Instead of pictures, I scrapped the Apple Pie recipe that she taught me.


Hurry over to Growing Pains-Scrapped to snag this kit before it's too late. Then you'll have to snag it from her store.
Here's your QP for you. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Heidi said...

So cute! Thank you!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 27 Aug [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 28 Aug [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 10 post on Aug. 28, 2009. Thanks again.