Thursday, August 13, 2009

I'm Back.....

I am officially back from my 3 week trip to Utah. It's so good to be back home. However, I'm trying to get back into the swing of things. That's probably the hardest part about being gone. But, on the good side of it all, I have 3 weeks worth of new pictures to scrap and show off! Can't wait to get moving on those!

I hope you've already seen the great freebie kit over at Just For You Digi Scraps, Secret Garden. It's absolutely lovely! If you haven't already snagged it, you might want to head over there right now and grab it. Click on the preview to head to Michelle's blog to download. You won't want to miss it!

Hopefully in a week or sooner I'll have a new kit ready to release for you! Check back tomorrow for some wonderful things from Stolen Moments. I just LOVE her stuff and what I have tomorrow is no exception!!

No comments: