Tuesday, September 29, 2009

All Play, All Day - Alpha

Thanks again for all of your comments! They sure made my day! Well, here it is, the alpha for All Play, All Day. Hope you like it.

Link is expired. You can pick up this kit by going HERE to my store.

Oh, and just so you know, the quickpages for this kit will be posted on Friday. Tomorrow is the October Blog Train for Stuff to Scrap and I have a cute little mini kit for you to download. So, make sure you come back on Thursday, October 1st for that!

9 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 29 Sep [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 30 Sep [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 10 post on Sep. 30, 2009. Thanks again.

lovetocraftbetty said...

Thank you!!

Michele said...

You did a great job for your 1st boy kit. I love it!

Lulutoo said...

Cute alpha! Thanks!

makeyesup said...

Wonderful kit, love all the elements for boys and tomboys, thanks, glad I found this today.

Michele said...

Cute grungy alpha! Great job!!!

deltalady6 said...

Grat alpha, thank you!

TerriM said...

I'm so behind on my blog reading...so I'll thank you for the alpha and elements to All Play here. What a fun and cute kit. I have 2 boys myself, of course they're grown. Hugs -- xoxo! (terri - hawaii)