Monday, September 28, 2009

Falling For Fall Kit and All Play, All Day--Elements

Michelle over at Just For You Digi Scraps has a fun new kit out there called Falling For Fall. Beautiful fall colors and fun elements. She has a freebie on her blog which you can get by going to HERE.

Here is a layout I made using her kit.
Or to get the full kit, click on the kit preview to head to her store to snag this up. So beautiful!!

But, before you leave, snag up the elements for my new kit.

Sounds like it's not a bad first boys kit, at least that's what I'm gathering from your comments. Thanks for leaving comments! I sure do get excited to read them! Before I share the elements of All Play, All Day with you, here are a couple of more layouts using this kit:

Lina

Noelle
One last thing before I give you your download, I'm looking for ideas on what my next kit and colors should be. Fall/Halloween kits have been OVER done. So, if there's something you're looking for but not finding. Leave me a comment with your suggestions. You never know, there might be a surprise in there for the person with the idea for the next kit!


Okay, now onto the goods! Click on the preview to download the elements. Enjoy!!
Link is expired. You can pick up this kit by going HERE to my store.

13 comments:

Jewelle said...

Your alive!!! I was so worried about you when you hadn't posted much lately. I was just about to e-mail you and see if you were okay when you came out with your kit. It is TOO CUTE! I'll have to e-mail you soon, just so we can catch up on some gossip ;) I miss talking with you...

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 28 Sep [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 29 Sep [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

tiggconn said...

Since Autumn/Halloween/Thanksgiving kits are everywhere, why not start on winter/xmas kits? Just an idea. Thanks!

ScrappingSpree said...

For not having boys you did a fantastic job on this kit. LOVE IT!!! Thank you! Idea... Tractors, Tractors, Tractors! I've been searching and searching and there is nothing out there. Through my search I have found that there are many like me with the same problem. Another boy thing I know, but "All Play, All Day" proves that you can do it!!!

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 12 post on Sep. 29, 2009. Thanks again.

lovetocraftbetty said...

Thanks for all the wonderful elements!!

Adrienne said...

Thank you so much for the freebie! Maybe your next kit could be princess themed.

Michele said...

Love the elements!!! Thank you so much!!

grammadiane said...

What a Darling kit this is....Loved the papers...Love the elements even more...thank You Sweetie....*Hugs* enclosed...

jak said...

Thank you - I always love a good boy kit!

SimonAndJuliasMom said...

Boy stuff!! Thanks so much, I love it.

deltalady6 said...

Great kit, thank you!

clubiani said...

this is such a precious kit! I thank you so much for being as generous as you are with your work! I'm always so excited when I see you coming out with something new!!! You're a very talented lady!!