Sunday, September 27, 2009

Freebie Kit-All Play, All Day

It's been a while since I've offered a freebie or a kit for that matter to you. My friend was pregnant with twins and ended up in the hospital with pre-eclampsia. Things got much worse today and she ended up delivering at 31 weeks. Babies are doing great and mom is doing much better! Anyway, I've been helping with her sweet little toddler who has no idea that his world will be changing drastically in the next 4-5 weeks when the babies come home. Keep your fingers crossed and keep them in your prayers, if you don't mind that everything progresses in a positive way! I'm sure they'd appreciate it!

Anyway, I have my very first boy kit. This was kind of hard for me. While I have 4 brothers, I have no sons and have no idea what makes a little boy kit wonderful for scrapping. So hopefully you'll find this kit useful! Introducing All Play, All Day.......


Here are some layouts by my Fabulous CT:

Lina

Tracy
Noelle
Becky

And Mine

Today you get the papers
Click on the preview to download

Link is expired. You can pick up this kit by going HERE to my store.

Hope you like it! Love to hear what you think. Thanks for downloading!

10 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 27 Sep [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 28 Sep [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Ginger said...

Thank you!

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 11 post on Sep. 28, 2009. Thanks again.

Natalie said...

Love the papers...will work well for my little boy - thanks!

lovetocraftbetty said...

Wonderful kit - the elements look very neat - can't wait to see them in detail!!
Thanks for the paper pack!

Colleen said...

very cute! Thank you!

Michele said...

Kathy my mouth dropped open with how awesome this kit is! You hit it right on the head! I love the colors and all the elements! I can't wait to get it all! :-) THANK YOU!

Mom of 5 boys said...

I have 5 boys so naturally I think this is a great kit. Thank you.

deltalady6 said...

Great papers, thank you!

clubiani said...

the papers are adorable -- thank you so very much for this whole wonderful kit!!!