Friday, September 11, 2009

School Days Quick Page

I have a quickpage for you today, sorry if you've been looking for it sooner. I've been not at home a lot lately. My friend is having twins and is in the hospital with pre-eclampsia. Been helping out with her adorable toddler. Please forgive me! : ) Anyway, this is from the kit by Just For You Digi Scraps, School Days. But first, take a look at the layout I made using this kit. I actually did two.

This one was made using a template for the template challenge over at the Stuff to Scrap Forum. Click HERE to check that out.

Here's the kit preview. You can still grab this as a freebie on Michelle's blog. Click on the preview to head to her blog to download.


And here is your quickpage freebie. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 11 Sep [LA 03:15pm, NY 05:15pm, UK 10:15pm] - 12 Sep [OZ 08:15am]).

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 10 post on Sep. 12, 2009. Thanks again.

clubiani said...

thanks for sharing this great QP