Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Speed Scrap Tonight and a Quickpage

Tonight there is a Speed Scrap that you aren't going to want to miss out on. Here are the details:Here's the Participation Prize. It's beautiful, I love it and really want it!

Next up, I totally forgot to blog about a new kit from Growing Pains-Scrapped called 2 Kool 4 Skool. Yup, this is another school type kit, but it's different. The colors aren't your traditional primary colors. I really think you're going to like it. Take a peak at what I did with this kit:



Click on the above preview to head to Tracy's blog to download. But, hurry it'll be gone soon. Come back and snag my QP below or do it now before you leave! Enjoy!

Click on Preview to download

5 comments:

Lulutoo said...

Thank you for the cool qp! I'll see if I can make the speed scrap.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 08 Sep [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 09 Sep [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Kim said...

So cute! Thanks.

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 9 post on Sep. 09, 2009. Thanks again.

Mags said...

Very cute!!
THX so much for sharing!
:) Mags
magsgraphics.blogspot.com