Thursday, October 29, 2009

1 Day Charity Event

Just wanted to let you in on a huge wonderful event!

Purchase anything Nibbles Skribbles on Friday, 10-30-09 and 100% of your sale will go to help fight blood cancer! Funds raised will be donated to The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's Costumed for a Cure campaign!

Click HERE to shop! - Oh, and remember everything is 30% off too!

I thought this was such an awesome event, that I've decided to join her. If you buy anything in my store on Friday, Oct. 30th, I too will donate 100% of all proceeds to The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's Costumed for a Cure campaign! Right now, my whole store is 50% off, not only are you getting things for cheap, you arehelping to benefit this great organization. Click HERE to head to my store. A huge thanks to all who are willing and able to helpout!

No comments: