Sunday, October 4, 2009

8 Values For Truth & Righteousness--Freebie Kit

I'm excited about this weeks freebie kit. First off this is a collab kit so it's going to be HUGE! I teamed up with Tracy over at Growing Pains-Scrapped. She's fabulous and just happens to be my sister in law! : ) Anyway, this kit is actually a kit inspired by a Young Women Youth group from our church. You can read all about this youth group by clicking HERE. The kit is called 8 Values For Truth and Righteousness. There are 8 values that these Young Women try to model their lives around. We wanted to make a kit about these 8 values which are Faith, Divine Nature, Individual Worth, Knowledge, Choice and Accountability, Good Works, Integrity, and Virtue. I love this organization and what it teaches our young women. My daughter just entered into the Young Women Program and absolutely loves what she is learning! Sorry, I'm rambling.........On to the kit:

Tracy's Full Kit Preview

My Full Kit Preview

My CT Layouts

Tracy

Becky
Noelle

Noelle Again
And welcome Monica a new CT member check out her dang cute blog HERE She's made some super cute things this week with this kit that I can't wait to show you! Stay tuned!

And Mine (I used both kits for my layout)You can see how versatile this kit really is! So much fun!

Today you get the papers. Click on the preview to download.

Now, head over to Tracy's blog to grab her papers. Keep in mind we are on two different time zones, so if hers isn't quite up just yet, give her a little bit and she'll have it up! Come back all week as we have lots of goodies up our sleeves! Enjoy!

Click on this preview to head to her blog.

8 comments:

clubiani said...

Oh, I love this kit already! The colors are so bright and beautiful! The papers are so gorgeous! What a wonderful program that teaches young women these most important virtues! More of our churches should be offering these programs!! Thank you so much for sharing this kit! I'm looking forward to the elements!!!

deltalady6 said...

Great kit, love the colours! And such wonderful values, too! TFS!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 04 Oct [LA 06:13pm, NY 08:13pm] - 05 Oct [UK 01:13am, OZ 11:13am] ).

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Oct. 05, 2009. Thanks again.

Kim Sandling said...

I just got called in YW and I am so glad you are releasing this kit! You are wonderful! Thank you so much!

Michele said...

Okay I am a complete cheeseball, when I read your post I began to cry remembering all the great times I had being in Young Womens! lol What a great kit, love the colors and the elements you have chosen! Thank you!

Sara said...

This kit is lovely! So glad you chose to make a kit based on faith! Great job!

-Audrey- said...

Hello, I just stumbled on to your site and saw your 2 part kit of the 8 values. Is there any possible way that I could still get these 2 kits? I was just called to the YW presidency and these would be perfect. Would you please let me know either way? hysteria2483@gmail.com

Thank You!