Thursday, October 1, 2009

All Play, All Day QP's

Alrighty.......Thank you so much for the wonderful comments on both All Play, All Day and Afternoon Delight. You all are so wonderful and I LOVE reading your comments! Tonight I have the QP pages for you for All Play, All Day. So, here they are. Click on my preview to download and then click on my CT's qp's to head to their blogs to download. If they aren't quite up yet, be patient. We are working on different time zones!

Mine
Becky's

Tracy's

Noelle's

Lina's

5 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 01 Oct [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 02 Oct [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

geoleoan said...

beautiful!!! thank you..

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 18 post on Oct. 02, 2009. Thanks again.

HollyinPA said...

Cute QPs! Thanks!

Also, wanted to let you know you won the cluster frames from my blog!!! Congrats!! Send me your email...holly_j_weber@yahoo.com so I can send them to you! Do you want them all or just let me know which ones you want!

clubiani said...

Adorable QP! thanks a bunch!