Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I Heart Primary Alpha

Thank you, thank you, and thank you for your fabulous comments. I think that is what keeps me designing! Such a morale booster. I appreciate all of you! Anyway, on to one of my favorite parts of this kit, the alpha. I really like how my alpha turned out, if I do say so myself. But, ya'll can be the judge of that. Here it is.............Let me know what you think..........................oh wait, before I give you that, I have another layout or two to show you from my fabulous CT, Lina and Noelle.

Noelle
Lina
Now onto my Alpha..............................
Link is expired. You can get this kit HERE


Click on Becky's Alpha to head to her blog
to download.

11 comments:

Squeak said...

Such a great collab kit. Love all of the cute-to-die-for elements. Thanks for sharing.

bdaphil said...

i love the bronze color and the butterflies perfect for summer lo's thank you

Rebecca said...

Thank you so much!! You ladies are going so far above and beyond!!! Amazing!

Peg said...

Both alphas are wonderful! Thank you for sharing!!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 20 Oct [LA 06:00pm, NY 08:00pm] - 21 Oct [UK 01:00am, OZ 11:00am] ).

Sarah said...

thanks! I've enjoyed the whole kit!

makeyesup said...

Awesome collab kit, thanks for doing this and sharing. Great layouts from the team too.

Dawn said...

Another great download today. I really like the color and the cute hearts. Thanks you.

Michele said...

So sweet with the little hearts! Thank you so much!!!

deltalady6 said...

Great alpha, thank you so much!

TerriM said...

Really cute alpha, thank you. Hugs! (terri - hawaii)