Sunday, October 18, 2009

I Heart Primary Collab Freebie

Can I tell you how excited I am for this next freebie kit?! Becky aka SAHM Scrapper and I have teamed up to bring you a kit for the Primary Organization of our church. Becky picked this beautiful color palette and off we went to create fabulous kits that I think you will LOVE!! The kit is called I Heart Primary. Take a look at what my fabulous CT have put together for you.

Monica

Chrissy

Lina

Tracy

Noelle

Becky

And mine using a little of both our kits

Take a look at our full kit previews:

Mine

Becky's

Click on the Paper Preview to download.
Link is expired. You can get this kit by clicking HERE

Now Click on Becky's Paper Preview to head to her blog to download
Enjoy!

11 comments:

Dawn said...

I'm so excited that you're doing a kit for yet another auxiliary. I really like the color palette-- thanks so much!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 18 Oct [LA 06:00pm, NY 08:00pm] - 19 Oct [UK 01:00am, OZ 11:00am] ).

Peg said...

Fun papers! Thank you for sharing your work!

Rebecca said...

Beautiful! Thank you so much!!

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Oct. 19, 2009. Thanks again.

Becky said...

Thank you so much for this kit! I love the papers and can't wait to see the rest.

scrapenkaren said...

Thanks for the nice papers.

C said...

Thank you for the freebie!

Dawn said...

I love your blue curly-q's! Thank you.

Michele said...

Oh I am so excited!!! I can already see some of the elements that I am totally falling in love with!!!! Thank you so much! :-)

deltalady6 said...

Great kit, love the colours, thank you!