Thursday, October 8, 2009

Quickpages and a 2010 Mutual Theme Freebies

I have some fun quickpages for you as well as a 2010 Mutual Theme 8 x 10 Print for you to download tonight. Come back tomorrow for one more fun freebie from me! Don't forget to check out Tracy's BLOG for her QP freebies!

My 8 x 10 2010 Mutual Theme (Click on the image to download)
My Quickpage (Click image to download)
Monica has lots of fun freebies made with this kit. Click on the image to head to her blog
Lina has this fun QP on her blog
Becky has this great QP and spots for quite a few pictures! Awesome!
Enjoy and don't forget an add-on I've got for you tomorrow!

5 comments:

deltalady6 said...

Lovely, thank you!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 08 Oct [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 09 Oct [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Dera said...

I am so excited to scrap my daughter using these awesome value kits. It is a great kit and I love it so far.

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 9 post on Oct. 09, 2009. Thanks again.

Debie said...

The kit looks darling but when I downloaded it all I got was the pictures of the front of the kit and it looked like one quick page with next years theme. Any ideas what I'm doing wrong or if the kit need to be purchased, where can I look for that? Thanks!