Monday, October 5, 2009

Ready For Some Elements???

First, thank you so much for your fantastic, wonderful, super, comments! It always makes my day! You all are the best!

Anyway, I've got some elements for you! But first, a couple of more layouts and fun things made using this kit:

Lina made two layouts. I feel so bad, she lost all of her scrapping kits with a computer mishap! Just kills me! But, she still pulled off these two great layouts.

Monica made a Young Women Theme Card as well as a Young Women Invite. I really think the possibilities are endless with this kit!

In the download tonight, not only do you get all the elements you see below.........You also get these fun tags/labels. I didn't include them in the above preview because there were too many of them. So, they get their own preview! Click on the labels to begin the download.

Don't forget to go to Growing Pains-Scrapped for her download. Be patient if hers isn't up yet. I heard via facebook that she had a pretty rough morning. Enjoy!!

11 comments:

Michele said...

too, too cool! I LOVE that circle WA frame! Way awesome!!! TY!

deltalady6 said...

These look like so much fun, thank you so much!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 05 Oct [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 06 Oct [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

TerriM said...

What a fab kit/collab. Thanks for sharing this wonderful kit with us. Hugs -- xoxo! (terri - hawaii)

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Oct. 06, 2009. Thanks again.

Dawn said...

I love these and am so excited to make some things for my laurels. Thank you!

MomTo4Girls (aka Kim) said...

How long will this be available to download? I'd like to give your blog link to my friends and put it on my blog if it will be available for awhile. Please let me know.
Thanks for sharing!

nikki said...

Tyvm for sharing, snagging your blinkie for my tutsite.

6p00e5500e2b9c8834 said...

Love having ALL the value colors in one spot!

Kristene said...

Thank you so much for this! I am not in YW now but I could be in the future and this will help! Also I have two girls so this will be great to use for them when they are old enough! YAY!

clubiani said...

thank you so much for sharing this wonderful kit!