Monday, November 23, 2009

{Be} Leaf Freebie

Hi ya'll! Happy Thanksgiving week! I'm am so looking forward to Thursday. As I've discussed/coordinated our menu with family, it makes my mouth water! So looking forward to a yummy Thanksgiving Feast. Now, if you aren't in the United States, then I hope you just have a fabulous week!

Anyway, I have decided to enter a contest over at Ginger Scraps. They are looking for a few new designers, so I thought, what the heck. Let's give it a shot. This week was a color challenge as well as 6 elements had to be our creation using no CU items. We didn't have to create an alpha, but could if we wanted to. So, I did. My Kits name is {Be} Leaf. Creative, I guess! Anyway, take a peak at my kit:
And, here's a layout I made using it:

Now, for a limited time you can get this kit for free. But, we were asked to direct people to Ginger Scraps to download. So, here's the link so you can get the links to my kit. While you're at it, snag up the other lovely kits that are yours for free as well! Go HERE

Enjoy!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're kit is amazing. Great job doing so much of the kit on your own. Thanks for sharing.

Manda said...

I was looking through the entries today and didn't pay any mind to the designers names on their previews. I looked at yours and loved it and said to myself that is my favorite! I didn't realize that it was you until I went to your blog. I love all of it but that tree is too cute! BEST wishes and good luck! :)