Thursday, November 26, 2009

Black Friday Special

Just wanted to let you know that we are having a Black Friday Special over at Stuff To Scrap. Take a peak:

Flyer linked to the store



Also, wanted to show you some layouts my fabulous CT did with my {Be} Leaf kit that is a freebie over at Ginger Scraps right now for a limited time:

Lina

Monica also made her's into a QP-Be paitent if It's not up yet!
Noelle

Click on the preview to head to Ginger Scraps Forum to download this kit. There's also a bunch of other great kits in there to download as well. Enjoy!
Happy Thanksgiving! Off to finish some cooking! Looking forward to our yummy Turkey Dinner!

1 comment:

makeyesup said...

Been there, as you sent me. Awesome kits, looks like a real tough competition. Sure hope you make it to the second week as your work is super. Have to check in today to see if my registration is activated and I can participate. Happy belated Thanksgiving.