Monday, November 16, 2009

Gratitude Elements

Thanks for laughing with De and I! What a funny thing to have happen!

I have a ton of GRATITUDE for all of you for leaving such fun and wonderful comments! Thank you for liking this kit! I so appreciate everything you've said thus far.

Sorry, not much chit chat tonight. I'm coming down with a yucky cold and feel pretty yucky. I had grandiose plans of getting some more layouts done today, unfortunately, I totally couldn't even think clearly. Lucky for me my wonderful CT had a few more layouts to show off. I am grateful to them as well! Onto the layouts:

Noelle--How hilarious is this layout.
Can you even imagine! Too funny!

Noelle Again
Tracy
Tonight you get the Elements.

Click on preview to download! Enjoy!
Click HERE to head to Flower Scraps blog to snag her download. Remember to be oh so patient if it's not up yet. Now, I'm headed to bed in hopes that I'll wake up feeling tons better tomorrow. Busy week and no time to be sick!

15 comments:

Dawn said...

I love the texture of the elements in this kit. They're incredible. Thank you.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 16 Nov [LA 05:41pm, NY 08:41pm] - 17 Nov [UK 01:41am, OZ 12:41pm] ).

TerriM said...

Thanks for sharing all these wonderful elements to the collab kit. Hugs! (terri - hawaii)

makeyesup said...

Super elements, thanks for sharing. Sure hope that you feel much better real soon.

tiggconn said...

Love the elements! TFS!!

ScrappingSpree said...

Thanks for sharing this fantastic kit with us! I can't wait to play with it!!!

CBH-Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Nov. 17, 2009. Thanks again.

Missty said...

Thank you so very much.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing. Judy

grammy201 said...

Thank you very much!

clubiani said...

thank you so much for sharing this awesome kit!

Tracy said...

This kit is GREAT! Thank you for such a wonderful kit!

Michele said...

Thanks Kathy! The elements are great! My favorite part is the tree and the owls, I am such a sucker for owls lately! lol Hope you are feeling better!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!