Thursday, November 26, 2009

Just Had To Tell You.......

Okay, I know, I really need to get busy with Thanksgiving stuff. But, I dropped by the STS Forum to find a fabulous NSD Challenge going on today and tomorrow Noon MST. It's a Brag Book Exchange. You create at least one BB page using The Scrappy Kat's kit Holly Jolly Christmas (which is a freebie at the forum). Upload and send her the png file and you in return get lots of pages back. Now, I'm super excited about this because I think I'm going to use the BB pages for grandparents and for my daughters birth family! Take a look at the kit:

Dang cute, wouldn't you say!

Here are the two pages I created. As long as you create just 1 page, you'll get these and many more for FREE!!


No get over there, snag the kit, and make some BB pages. It'll be fun!! :) Click HERE to go to the STS forum. Also, don't forget the Black Friday Sale at STS. See one post down! :)

No comments: