Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Layout, Speed Scrap, and Gratitdue Alpha

Okay ya'll I have so much to show and tell tonight. First, the Speed Scrap tomorrow evening. Check out the details:
Participation Prize

Have you seen the new kit by JW DigiScraps? French Gypsy is GORGEOUS!! I was completely honored to guest CT for her on this kit. It is just stunning! Love the colors, love everything about it! It's absolutely what I would call my style! Here's a layout I made using this kit:
Here's the preview of the kit.You can get this kit HERE at Stuff to Scrap. Right now this kit is 25% off! Run and get it quick! Also, Janice will have some QP freebies on her blog Friday. I will have my layout as a QP Freebie on Friday as well. So, come back and snag it! If you like it, of course!

Now, onto Gratitude. Seriously ya'll......thank you so much! You are all so wonderful. Your well wishes are much appreciated! Definitely feeling better today. Just wish I didn't have a stuffy nose! If any of you out there make layouts with any of my kits, I would LOVE to see them! Leave me a comment with the link. I'd be super duper happy to check them out!

Also, while you're at it, on the right hand side of my blog is a Follow Me. I'd LOVE for you to follow me too. Leave me a note that you are a follower or add me as a follower and I'll have a drawing for a gift certificate for a kit from my store. I'll do the drawing on Sunday night (Nov. 22nd). So, follow me!

Anyway, since I felt better today, I was able to get a couple of layouts done. Here they are:

This next one was done for todays NSD challenge over at the Stuff To Scrap Forum. The challenge was to do something you normally wouldn't do on a layout. So, I used a photo as a matte and then used a photo to create the word "Beast". Just wanted to explain that so you didn't all think I was crazy!

Okay, on to the Alpha. Here it is! I've included with the Alpha several different things to hang your alpha from. There are stitches, backwards brads, and chains. Hope you like it! Enjoy! Click on the image to download.

20 comments:

makeyesup said...

Love the alpha, it's quite different from anything else that I've seen. Glad you are feeling better.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Blog Layout Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 17 Nov [LA 04:00pm, NY 07:00pm] - 18 Nov [UK 12:00am, OZ 11:00am] ).

Michele said...

Love the alpha!!! It is so cool!! Thanks for sharing your talent! You rock! lol :-)

Anita said...

Love the alpha and glad you are feeling better. Try Vicks vapor rub to help you breathe better.

Dawn said...

I love your work. This is a great alpha. Thank you.

TerriM said...

Love the alpha....something really different, thank you. Hugs! (terri - hawaii)

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Love the alpha too! Thank you so much for sharing your COOL kit with me!

Michele said...

Thank you so much for this kit. I love it; every part of it.

CBH-Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 10 post on Nov. 18, 2009. Thanks again.

Raquel said...

thank you very much i love the alpha
rkably

Christy said...

I just went back and downloaded the whole kit, thank you! The alpha is really unique- good thinking. :)

marry said...

Blogs are so informative where we get lots of information on any topic. Nice job keep it up!!
_____________________________

Dissertation Abstract

Dissertation Writing service said...

This kind of information is very limited on internet. Nice to find the post related to my searching criteria. Your updated and informative post will be appreciated by blog loving people.

Dissertation writing services

business logo designs said...

Thank you for sharing this information,i am very happy with your updates.




small business logo design | design logo web | corporate logo designs | company logo designs

Katie Doyle said...

Hey! Keep it up your work. Your blog and post are very informative. Very clear easy to understand text I am enjoying your post. Please take a look at my dissertation proposal site and advise me further improvement.

Judith Walton said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Judith Walton said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Judith Walton said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
charles dickens said...

All layouts are cool!
And please take a look at my site essay.And advise me to improve pictures quality and templates.

Judith Walton said...
This comment has been removed by the author.