Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Speed Scrap And A New Kit by Scrappy Cocoa

There's a Speed Scrap tomorrow and I'm hosting it! I hope you can make it. Here are the details:

Flyer is linked to the STS Forum
And here's the Participation Prize:

The cute little clipart I used for this kit were designed by:
Steph aka Scrappy Cocoa has a darling new kit out called Work Zone. So very fun with bright vibrant colors and absolutely adorable! Take a peak at a couple of layouts I made with this fun kit:

This first layout is made with Steph's Piece It Template Set 3. Some super fun templates in there! Preview is below and linked to her store.


Click on the previews to snag up these two fabulously fun products!

1 comment:

Michele said...

I am so sad I won't be able to join, we will be on our road to TN. I will wave as I drive KINDOF by you! lol I will do the steps when I get back. (Yes I will be missing the whole weekend of digi-partying as it is our 10th anniversary and we promised not to take our computers or his chess set! lol) Have a wonderful time!