Saturday, December 5, 2009

Countdown To Christmas STS Download

I sure hope you've been snagging the Stuff To Scrap Countdown to Christmas daily downloads. I have loved snagging everyone's stuff and seeing all their fun goodies. Today I have for you a mini kit that I think will go nicely with what everyone else has been offering. Here it is:
I might have gotten a little carried away with glitter! Gotta have some bling for Christmas. Anyway.......Click HERE to download! I'll be back on the 15th with a dang cute Alpha for you. Enjoy!

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

love it! thanks!

Anonymous said...

thanks!

TerriM said...

Sweet mini kit, thank you. Hugs! (terri - hawaii)

Vanessa said...

Very cute! Thanks. I love the glitter.

Alison said...

Loving collecting this kit-Thanks for sharing!

Natalie said...

Very nice - thanks so much!

Lynna said...

So very pretty! Thank you for sharing...looking forward to your alpha! :-)

CBH-Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 11 post on Dec. 05, 2009. Thanks again.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 05 Dec [LA 02:00pm, NY 05:00pm, UK 10:00pm] - 06 Dec [OZ 09:00am]).

makeyesup said...

Thanks very much for the sweet kit. Good luck in round 3 at GingerScraps. Happy to see that you made it through the 1st 2.

Sweet Pea said...

Thank you!

Katie said...

Thank you so much.

clubiani said...

thank you for sharing this awesome kit

Michele said...

Super cute!!! Thank you!!!

lildaisydaisy said...

Great work! Thanks so much for sharing and happy holidays!!!!!

busybee said...

super cute... you can never have too much glitter. :) Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing your work. I especially like the stitches.