Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Ginger Scraps Designer Contest

Wow, what a crazy couple of weeks it's been. I made it on to the final round of the Ginger Scraps Designer Challenge. So completely surprised me. After seeing all the fabulous entries in round 3, I wasn't sure if I'd be one of the ones around for round 4--the final round. To my surprise, I am!

For round 4 we were given the theme of Fruit. Wow......that totally threw me for a loop. But, somehow I pulled it out. I was getting ready to package everything up, when the night before my sweet little 3 year old was up a lot of the night with an ear infection. Got her in the next morning to the Dr. to find out that sure enough, she had a flaming ear infection in her right ear. Needless to say, I wasn't going to be able to get anything done because she just wanted me to be next to her the whole day. So, I pulled out of the contest because I had to put my family first. There was no way I would make the deadline. But, the awesome Ginger gave me a little extra time to get it together! So, as soon as my sweet 3 year old fell asleep, I got to work. I then had to finish once my hubby came home. Anyway, here is the preview of my kit Cherry Limeade Squeeze.

Due to the crazy time of year, I only have a couple of examples to show you.

Mine

Tracy's
You can download the papers HERE and you can snag the elements from Ginger Scraps HERE. It appears that 4shared is having problems! Check back in a little while if it's still not working. Weird!!

Merry Christmas!

8 comments:

Michelle said...

You are so talented! Thanks for sharing!

Dawn said...

What a fun kit. The colors are wonderful!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 23 Dec [LA 04:00pm, NY 07:00pm] - 24 Dec [UK 12:00am, OZ 11:00am] ).

Lori said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

Anonymous said...

Thank you!

CBH-Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 10 post on Dec. 24, 2009. Thanks again.

makeyesup said...

Congrats on being chosen at Ginger Scraps and best of luck in the store.

Shuckclod said...

Thank you for the freebie.