Sunday, December 27, 2009

Have You Noticed......

I have two new CT members and I'm finally able to take a deep breath and introduce them to you.

Please welcome Amanda and Monica:



Click on their introductions to check out their blogs.

Also, just to let you know, I along with 5 other lovely designers made it through the end of the Ginger Scraps Designer Challenge. Stay tuned as I get things set up to begin selling at Ginger Scraps. It may be a couple weeks as I get things moving along. I'll definitely be keeping my store at Stuff To Scrap as well. I am excited to be apart of both of these fabulous stores! Both shops are fabulous places to be hanging out at! I'm going to sit back, enjoy the ride and see where it takes me! Good times!

Hope your Christmases were wonderful and hoping your New Year will be Amazing!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Congratulations!!! I'm so excited for you- you really did deserve to be picked!! I may have to spend a little more time over at Gingerscraps- they have good taste in designers :0)

1223 said...

來給你加油打氣!!!保重!!!..................................................