Tuesday, December 1, 2009

STS Collab and a Mini Kit For You

I LOVE the new Stuff To Scrap Designer Collab this month! It's absolutely adorable. Check it out:
Full Kit
Just the Elements

All the lovely papers
Click HERE to snag this kit--but don't leave yet. Keep on reading!

And this month instead of quick-pages or brag books, there are recipes. 20 blank 5x7 recipe cards, perfect for gift giving, and also included are 18 recipes on cards. Recipes include: Sweet Corn Soup, Cookie Mix in a Jar, Spinach Dip, Soft Chocolate Chip Cookies, Slow Cooker Orange Chicken, Hot Cheese Dip, Pound Cake, Easy Caramel Popcorn, Peppermint Bark, Chocolate Almond Biscotti, Lemon Bars, Cinnamon Buns, Artichoke Dip, Maraschino Cherry Cookies, Cohutta Dipped Coconut Cream Pie, Chocolate Dipped Coconut Macaroons, Snowballs, and Walnut Divinity. YUMMY! Click to go get it in the store now.


Remember that Designer Challenge I've entered over at Ginger Scraps? Well, everyone made it to the next round! How exciting! This week we were to make a mini kit using only ONE color. I've always wanted to tackle this challenge, but it seemed a little daunting. So, this pretty much forced me to go for it. Take a look at what I came up with, Travel Through Time:

Here are a couple of layouts using this kit:
And here are some rub on date stamps I made to coordinate with this kit.
Here are some AMAZING layouts by my CT:

Tracy (she scraped this sweet picture of my sweet daughter) I know I'm partial, but I adore this layout!

Manda--My newest CT Member. Check out her blog HERE.

Noelle
Here's mine. My mom had just sent me this picture of my grandparents from 1955. I thought it was perfect for this kit.
You can get this kit for FREE by going HERE. Let me know what you think! Enjoy!

4 comments:

Mom to J & J said...

I saw that layout Manda made over at STS and loved it - so happy I can get the kit!! BTW, your kit is the best of all of them over at GS. :)

Peg said...

Travel Through Time is beautiful!! Good luck to you, though I don't think you'll need it :-)

Jennifer said...

I love this stuff. I'm becoming an addict to your site. You rule
Jen

Jackie said...

Thanks, I like it. I'm sure they will come in handy for all sorts of scrapbooking.