Thursday, December 10, 2009

Well, I made it onto round 3 for the Ginger Scraps Designer Challenge. Pretty stoked! There's some pretty tough competition out there! Hoping to make it onto the final round. Here's to hoping!

For round 3 we had to make a kit with no stock photos, no cu items other than shapes and textures for 15 of the elements. The kit also had to be based off of a book, song, or movie. Wow!! This was hard for me. anyway, I decided on the story Teach the Children which you can read HERE. It's a great story that brings Christ back into Christmas. It's a good one! Anyway, here is what my kit looks like:


Here's the Alpha:Here's what my CT did on such short notice:

Noelle
Tracy
Lina
Lina again
Becky

You can grab the papers HERE but the rest of the kit you need to snag from Ginger Scraps by going HERE along with all the other amazing kits! Enjoy and here's to hoping I'll make it to the next round!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I went to Ginger Scraps and downloaded these, but I still haven't figured out how to leave comments on the forum. Thanks, for the great kit and I really liked the story too.

jmutchler said...

Way to go! Congrats...

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 10 Dec [LA 04:24pm, NY 07:24pm] - 11 Dec [UK 12:24am, OZ 11:24am] ).

Lori said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

CBH-Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 9 post on Dec. 11, 2009. Thanks again.

Brooke said...

I love it!!! Here's wishing you good luck and much inspiration :0) You are amazingly talented!

Jenn said...

Congrats! Thanks for sharing this kit. I have been looking for a very traditional red/green kit to design my blog background & this one will do just the trick. You did a great job on it! THANKS!

Anonymous said...

JHawk,

Love the kit and the inspiration. I came from the Ginger Scraps forum. I could not find the link to the alpha. I will keep checking back just in case. Thank you for spreading the story of the family in need from Summer's site. You are right if everyone give just alittle it will add up and help the family.

Monkey Toes Too said...

Thank you. Beautiful!