Monday, February 8, 2010

A Great Threebie Freebie and a Fun/Spunky Teen Kit

I've got a threebie freebie to show you. Scrappy Cocoa, Flower Scraps, and Nibbles Scribbles has a GORGEOUS kit, P.S. I Love You. It's wonderful. But, don't take my word for it. I made 3 different layouts, one with each kit. Check it out:

Scrappy Cocoa's Kit
Flower Scraps KitNibbles Skribbles Kit
If you like these layouts, check back later this week for the quick pages. Click on the previews to head to each of their blogs to download this great kit all week long!

Next up is a fabulously fun and spunky kit by Just for You Digi Scraps called Zebralicious! Isn't that a fun name? This kit was inspired by Michelle's daughters room. This layout will also be a quick page later this week. Check out her post about this HERE
Here's the kit. Click on the preview to head to her store to snag this one. It's packed full of papers and fun elements!
Come back in the morning for the Wishing For Spring elements. Hope you are enjoying it thus far!

1 comment:

Heather said...

I love, love, LOVE your PS I Love You kit. It's amazing!!! Who came up with the colors? I love the brown and pink. Thanks for sharing your amazing talent with those of us who aren't so talented! :) Please know that you are appreciated!