Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Quick Page Freebies

I have several freebies to share with you today!

Monica is offering a quick page as well as a blog background on her blog. Click on the previews to snag them.

I've got a several downloads for you. Click on the previews to snag them and enjoy!!

Wishing For Spring Collab 2 quick pages in download

Zebralicious 1 Quick Page Download
P.S. I Love You 3 Quick Page Download
This is from P.S. I Love you Threebie Collab as well. This is a candy bar wrapper that fits the Giant Sized Symphony Bars. I did these for my daughters Pre-School teachers.

5 comments:

* Lee said...

Thanks for the qp! :)

Monica said...

I love Symnphony chocolate bars - this will definately be used at my house. Cute QPs - thanks for sharing.

Lori said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

CraftCrave said...

Thank you! This blog post will be advertised on CraftCrave in the Layout category today (look for timestamp: [11 Feb 01:07pm GMT]).

Anonymous said...

First I love the kit. It is so much fun. I could see printing out a whole series of pictures using it. Second the candy bar wrapper is just what I was looking for-- Thank you.