Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Wishing For Spring Alpha

First to answer a question from Mom to J&J. Her question was that she noticed I seemed to be gone from Ginger Scraps and Stuff To Scrap. The answer is yes, I am. I had to take a good hard look at my life and what my priorities are. Unfortunately, after all the hard work and time I put into trying to be the next Ginger Scraps girl and the time I've put into Stuff to Scrap, was just too much for now. So, I made the decision not to move forward with either of them right now. It was a hard decision to come to and it definitely made me cringe. I was so excited about Ginger Scraps and I LOVE Stuff to Scrap, but had to take a huge reality check. Ginger and Nicole were so sweet and understanding! I so appreciate both of them! So there you have it. What that means for you is that I'm not going to stop designing. I'll do it in my very spare time and you'll get it for free! Can't guarantee how often that will be, but non the less, I won't be giving it totally up. I LOVE designing! What a deal!

Second, it seems like everyone is like me and Wishing For Spring. I live in Florida and it's been so cold this year. I'm not liking it at all! This is after all Florida!! I think that's the inspiration for this kit. I'm really wishing for spring and warmer weather! However, glad I no longer live in New Hampshire and Utah where it's even colder with snow. Yuck! Enough rambling! On to the goods........

Today you get the Alpha. I really hope you like it. I have LOVED reading your comments thus far. It makes me super duper happy to see that you are liking this kit! Don't forget to come back on Thursday for all the Quick Pages for this kit as well as for the other kits I showcased this week!

Click on the preview to download!

14 comments:

The Scrappy Times said...

Thanks so much for this wonderful kit!

Sue said...

Thanks so much for the cute alpha! :)

Lori said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

Van said...

Thank you for the lovely alpha to this fab collab kit!

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for the great alpha!

Anne R said...

Thank you so much for sharing this kit - I love it! It's exactly what I need now, with heaps of snow to shovel and so far - no sign of spring...

Anonymous said...

this is a lovely alphabet and kit... thank you for sharing it!!

makeyesup said...

Thanks for the pretty alpha and the entire kit. Sorry to hear you are giving up your stores; however, when it becomes a chore instead of a pleasure, it is time to back off. Relax, enjoy and yes, we all want spring right now. After getting 8 to 10 or more inches of snow yesterday, I'm in for some green and buds too. At least right now, the snow is still beautiful and clean. By tonight, it will probably be grungy.

Photographing Mom said...

thank you so much!!!

Brittney said...

Thanks Kathy, this alpha is great! We miss you at STS!! But I'm so glad you're still making these adorable kits! :)

CraftCrave said...

Thank you! This blog post will be advertised on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today (look for timestamp: [10 Feb 01:00pm GMT]).

Misty (Snowlady) said...

Thanks so much!!

Jenn said...

Thank you for the alpha today. Super cute, thanks!

Michele said...

Oh Kathy I so understand you!! lol Today was only the second day since January 1st that I have been able to go without a coat. Hello, there is something wrong with that picture when we live in FL! lol

Anyway, thanks for the cute alpha!