Monday, February 8, 2010

Wishing For Spring Freebie Kit

Good Morning! I had wanted to get this kit up for you last night, but it didn't happen. We had company over to watch the Super Bowl, so I'm just getting to it now.

Anyway, here it is, Wishing For Spring Collab with Sahm Scrapper. I really think you are going to like this kit! You'll have to let me know what you think once you've opened it up and taken a peak. First, here's the preview:
Here's some of my CT Inspiration for you:

Amanda
Lina

12 comments:

CBH-Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 14 post on Feb. 08, 2010. Thanks again.

Jenn said...

Wow! I love this! Thank you so much for sharing the papers today! I can't wait to collect the other parts. THANKS!!!

N.T. said...

Thank you!

Brittney said...

Thanks Kathy, so cute!!

CraftCrave said...

Thank you! This blog post will be advertised on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today (look for timestamp: [08 Feb 04:00pm GMT]).

Mom to J & J said...

Thanks for the great kit. Where did you go? Was looking for you at GS and now gone from STS. :(

Lori said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much! /anna

Wendy at AllCrafts.net said...

Thanks so much. Added your link to Daily Digital Scrapbooking Freebies

Anonymous said...

Love the colors. Makes me excited for spring. Thank you

Kelli

time2smile said...

So nice! Thank you for helping me look forward to spring.

Nic said...

Thank you very much.