Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Scrappy Cocoa New CU Products Plus a Freebie

I wanted to give you a peek at 2 new products that Scrappy Cocoa has available in her store. These are both CU Products. The first is a set of damask paper overlays. I LOVE damask!! The other is a set of craft paper overlays. Take a look:

Click on the previews to snag them in her store


Since I LOVED these overlays so much I decided to make a mini kit using them, Spring Cheer. Of course it's FREE!! I know, I'm kind of stuck on Spring. I'm going insane here in Florida! I need some warmer weather. Anyway.........take a peek at a couple of layouts:

Lina--her little boy(s) are absolutely adorable!!
And mine
Click on the preview to download this cute little mini

8 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Mar. 03, 2010. Thanks again.

Brooke said...

Love the colors!! Thank you so much!

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave.com in the DigiFree category today [03 Mar 01:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Tracy said...

Beautiful, fabulous kit, Kath!

Lori said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

Lynna said...

Very pretty! Love the wordart! Thank you for sharing! :-)

TerriM said...

Pretty kit, thanks for sharing - hugs! Terri, Hawaii

makeyesup said...

Love the combination of purple and aqua, it's gorgeous, thanks for sharing with us.