Saturday, March 20, 2010

Something New

Wow, the weekend is half over, already. Time goes much too quickly!

I have some very exciting news to share with you! I applied to CT for Scrapmuss Designs and MADE IT!!! I was shocked and super excited! I've been working hard this week with her designs and LOVE them! So take a sneak peak at what I've been up to with Scrapmuss Designs:

Project 365 Templates:

I used a fabulous new template set that Scrapmuss just released TODAY! Check out my layout:
Click on the preview to head to her store to snag this up! You'll LOVE them!
I used her kit Blossom and Bloom for this layout. I really loved this kit. The colors are fabulous! Click on the preview to take a closer look at this kit.
Next, I scrapped a family picture using the kit Lucky U Collab with Stolen Moments (Another of my favorite designers)
Next I used Scrapmuss' kit Summer Solstice. Another kit packed with gorgeous colors and fabulous elements. I scrapped a picture of my adorable little brother and his fantastic & darling family! Just admit it, they are super Sassy! LOVE them! My cute little nephew in the front is to die for! Okay, enough about them......take a look...
Click on the preview to snag this kit
You can find all of Scrapmuss Designs at Scrap Matters. Also, take a peek at her blog. You never know what fun things you'll find over there!

1 comment:

Jewelle said...

Congrats Kathy! That is so awesome that you made her team. I can't wait to see more of your layouts.