Thursday, April 1, 2010

{Freebie} Called To Serve LDS Blog Train

This is my first time participating with The LDS Blog Train. Super excited! They just started a website, take a peak at it HERE . The great thing about this blog train or at least my portion is that it's pretty versatile. Take a peak at what my CT did with it:

Monica

Tracy

Lina
Amanda
Noelle
Here's a look at all the previews:


Here's mine: Click on it to download.

I also have some word art for you to download. Click on Preview to snag it.
Now here's the rest of the blog train. If you get lost, you can always head to the LDS Blog Train Blog to find out where your at. Enjoy!

Head to DesignZ by DeDe next.

Robyn Pali Designs
My4Princesses Designs

Hot Pink Pansy
Design by Alevtina

Let Me Scrapbook

Leslie G Designs
Audras Little Scraps
Dancing Princess Designs
Steadfast and Immovable
The Latest Scoop, Too <---------You Are Here
DesignZ by DeDe
Chelle’s Creations
Got Chiken?
Heidi’s Creations
Pink Igloo Designs
Scraps ‘n Pieces
Just For Fun
Craft With Me
Grandma's Templates
Krisi's Kreations
Elegant Word Art by Bethany
Brandi's Digiscraps
Andilynn Designs
Down This Road Designs
Garden Girl Designs
Latter-day Chatter
Shelly Marie Scraps

14 comments:

Erika said...

I love your contribution! Thanks for sharing :)

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [01 Apr 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

karen and co. said...

Thank you!!

Anonymous said...

Awesome kit - love the colors and the papers!!

Lori said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 9 post on Apr. 02, 2010. Thanks again.

Abby said...

Thank you for the freebie!

Anonymous said...

Much thanks to you for your part to the missionary train.

JHawk said...

You guy have now done it. You took the last excuse I had for not scrapping my mission photos. 20+ years of procrasting all gone. Thanks for sharing your talents.

clubiani said...

thank you so much for your great contribution!

Maurine Stettler said...

You part of the train is great - thanks so much for creating and sharing!

Michele said...

Kathy I love it!!! Cute silhouettes! Thanks!!!

Katie said...

Very cute. Thank you.

Meredith Shepherd said...

Kathy,

Found your blog through LDS blog train.

I used part of this amazing kit for a Father's Day Treat topper for this Sunday. I posted the image to my blog and gave you credit.

keylimecrops.wordpress.com/

THANKS!