Friday, April 30, 2010

iNSD!! {FREEBIE}

It's here....International Scrapbooking Day!! So stoked! There are great things going on everywhere. I almost don't know where to start having fun at, I'm sure I'll figure it out! I wanted to share with you what Scrappy Cocoa has going on. Things are happening at both her stores. The links are below the add. Take a peak, :
She's got this fabulous freebie over at her blog:

Here's a layout I made with this sweet kit.
Pretty darn versatile!

And for you, I have a Quick Page.
Another freebie! Click on the
preview to download. Yeah! Enjoy!

Click HERE to head to Steph's blog to grab this freebie kit.

3 comments:

Lori said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 20 post on May. 01, 2010. Thanks again.

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [01 May 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria