Friday, April 9, 2010

Music Of My Memories-Scrapmuss Designs

Oh my, do I have a gorgeous, spectacular, and simply amazing kit to share with you. Scrapmuss Designs just released this kit today, Music Of My Memories. There is something elegant about a kit working with neutral browns that I just love. This kit is no exception. You can't go wrong with this kit. Before I continue rambling on about this fantastic kit, why don't you look for yourself:
The Full Kit
Papers
Word Art
Limited Time Offer. Click on the preview to snag the kit and get the Word Art for free!
A couple of layouts by me:

2 comments:

Rintusir cuttack said...

Thank you so much for this templates & Freebies. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in goji berry

Michele said...

Gorgeous pages as usual! You are awesome!