Friday, April 30, 2010

Play Chef Mini Kit

I'm back! A couple of weeks ago I had Lasik eye surgery that kind of took me out for a little while. Anyway, I am back and have a fun little kit to show you. This is by Scrapmuss Designs at is currently 40% of in her store at Scrap Matters. Okay, well really everything is 40% off in her store right now for iNSD. You can't beat that!

Here's the kit Play Chef Mini Kit. It's a sweet little thing. I really think you'll enjoy it.
Click on the preview to snag this kit

Take a look at the layout I made with this kit:
Right now if you head over to Scrapmuss Design Blog, you can snag a frebbie desktop made with this kit by fellow CT member Nathalie. It's super duper cute!

I'll be back later today to share a freebie from Scrappy Cocoa. It's s-w-e-e-t!

Enjoy!

No comments: