Monday, May 24, 2010

Ahhh's! Ouches & Booboo's!

Growing Pains Scrapped has a fun little kit out called Ahhh's! Ouches & Booboo's! Such a sweet little kit, perfect for scrapping those daily owies that kids somehow seem to get. I really think you'll love the bright colors of this kit. It's definitely packed full of goodies -- Full Alpha, 18 Papers, and get this 70 elements! Holy Cow......that's a ton! Anyway, take a look at what I did with this kit:

Take a peak at this hum-dinger of a kit. Pretty fabulous! Click on the preview to snag this kit for 30% off for this week only. But, before you go, scroll down and snag my quick page freebie download.

Click on the preview to download. Enjoy!

1 comment:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on May. 25, 2010. Thanks again.