Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Reading Time by Scrappy Cocoa

This new kit I have to share with you is just what every reader needs! I LOVE to read. I'm a sucker for kids picture books. Love them! This kit definitely made me a little giddy. It's called Reading Time by Scrappy Cocoa. Take a peek at the two layouts I made with this fun kit:

This first layout doesn't have anything to do with reading. I just wanted to show you how versatile this kit really is. I like how it came out! :)

Take a look at the full kit:
So cute, right?! Head over to Scrappy Cocoa's Blog and take a look at all of the fabulous layouts. You will see even more of this fun kit looking at the other layouts. So sweet! Also, Steph has a fabulous freebie on her blog that you can snag that goes along with this kit. A super fun Alpha.

You can snag this kit from Ginger Scraps or TheStudio. I know you'll love it!

No comments: