Saturday, June 26, 2010

Are you a Project 365 Scrapper? I'm not, but am starting to think I should be! :) Anyway, Scrapmuss Designs has a great new P365 set out there to help you scrap your daily pictures. Even though I don't do P365, I was able to use this template set for my scrapping needs. I scrapped some Girl's Camp Pictures. Take a peek:
What I love about these templates are the clean lines, and the only thing there is a plethora of are pictures. I like that look! For this layout I use Scrapmuss' kit Blossom and Bloom which I LOVE!! You can click on the kit to snag this beauty. (But, before you leave check out the other stuff I'm blogging about!)


Take a peek at the templates. FABULOUS!

You can click on the preview to snag these as well.

I just had to share some layouts I made for challenges over at Scrap Matters. I used Scrapmuss' kit Nocturne De Fleur:
Isn't it gorgeous?! I love the black and white papers with the pops of color from the elements. You can snag this kit at Scrap Matters for a few more days for a whopping 20% off. Click on the preview. But, first here are my layouts:



Great kit for elegant layouts, at least I think so! Come back next week with a couple of new spotlight kits. I know you're going to LOVE them!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Gorgeous LO's, Kath! I love the one of girls camp...I may have to hop over and grab those templates...too cute!